Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Heated walls in bathrooms in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

F

Flintstone

Please checkout the following advertisement.
I've got my schluter pack through today, couple of freebies and some papers, just reading about the ditra heat on the walls, and the ditra heat duo which I hadn't heard of. Has anyone fitted it on the walls? I'm keen to!

OP
O

Old Mod

That sounds cool! Never thought of that but it totally makes sense!

Spacing the heating cable every two nibs instead of three increase output to around 200w and is sufficient for a primary heat source.
That's if I remember correctly. :D

Does away with rads and heated towel rails in bathrooms which are normally tight enough for space as it is.

OP
F

Flintstone

Yes I will deffinately. Is there one course which covers everything or different ones

Reply to Heated walls in bathrooms in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock