Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Have they glued this down?! in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

M

Mark Gill

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Any idea what has been done, looks like they have glued them down onto the floor below, which is like a cement lyno?!
1510175953331931117953.jpg

OP
M

Mark Gill

Oh and I should mention the house was built in 1994, are they still likely to be asbestos?

OP
Q

Qwerty

On closer inspection I have just noticed the plasterboard wall on the left of the photo!

You should have no problem getting that lot up

OP
B

Bill

I have tiled over soft flooring many times. If it is stuck well, just use your noggin and prime it correctly and everything will be OK>

OP
T

Time's Ran Out

John did you used to lay them as well?

I did a few before I almost cut my finger off with a sharp Stanley blade!!
Used to get covered in black bitumen https://www.tilersforums.com/forums/tile-adhesive/ and my tools were only good for 1 job.
Last one I did was about 1976.
If your going to have vinyl it seemed to be the best.

Reply to Have they glued this down?! in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock