Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Has anyone got a proxxon kgs 80 for cutting trims in the Tiling Tools - Tile Tools area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Joshjupp

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Thinking about getting a proxxon for all the trim work who’d got one and are they any good for the money
654AD98A-95AF-40E8-B11B-56125BE5259E.png

O

Old Mod

There’s a few guys Josh, and everyone who has one rates it.
But then at around £300 they should be. 😊

But then you know mitres are the way to go 🤣

Boggs

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
I use one of these

Bought it in B&Q for £30 a couple of years ago, I use it for all metal trim cutting.
Just lay the trim on a price of batten, perfect 45s every time.

OP
Joshjupp

Joshjupp

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
There’s a few guys Josh, and everyone who has one rates it.
But then at around £300 they should be. 😊

But then you know mitres are the way to go 🤣
Found one for £220 and 100% mitres are the way forward I’ve got 22 splashbacks to do in January and don’t really fancy doing mitres with a hacksaw on all of them :tearsofjoy:

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I’ve actually been looking at them this week.........was going to be an early Christmas pressie to myself, but the tight wad in me needs a kick up the ar5e to spend that much on gear that wouldn’t get used loads 🤨

OP
Joshjupp

Joshjupp

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I bought one today £220 with 10 spare blades couldn’t bare the thought of cutting all the trim by hand on 22 splashbacks seeing as half the splashbacks are 1 300x600 tile then brushed trim

Reply to Has anyone got a proxxon kgs 80 for cutting trims in the Tiling Tools - Tile Tools area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock