Discuss Has anyone got a proxxon kgs 80 for cutting trims in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

Joshjupp

Joshjupp

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Thinking about getting a proxxon for all the trim work who’d got one and are they any good for the money 654AD98A-95AF-40E8-B11B-56125BE5259E.png

O

Old Mod

There’s a few guys Josh, and everyone who has one rates it.
But then at around £300 they should be. 😊

But then you know mitres are the way to go 🤣

S

Steve6690

TF
Supporter
Reaction score
I have one and it's excellent. I haven't used it very much but really rate it.

Boggs

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Supporter
Arms
Reaction score
I use one of these

Bought it in B&Q for £30 a couple of years ago, I use it for all metal trim cutting.
Just lay the trim on a price of batten, perfect 45s every time.

Joshjupp

Joshjupp

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
There’s a few guys Josh, and everyone who has one rates it.
But then at around £300 they should be. 😊

But then you know mitres are the way to go 🤣
Found one for £220 and 100% mitres are the way forward I’ve got 22 splashbacks to do in January and don’t really fancy doing mitres with a hacksaw on all of them :tearsofjoy:

S

Steve6690

TF
Supporter
Reaction score

best price I managed to find.

Tony_C

Tony_C

TF
Esteemed
Supporter
Arms
Reaction score
Found one for £220 and 100% mitres are the way forward I’ve got 22 splashbacks to do in January and don’t really fancy doing mitres with a hacksaw on all of them :tearsofjoy:

Talk about January blues 😂

CJ

CJ

TF
Esteemed
Supporter
Arms
Reaction score
I’ve actually been looking at them this week.........was going to be an early Christmas pressie to myself, but the tight wad in me needs a kick up the ar5e to spend that much on gear that wouldn’t get used loads 🤨

Joshjupp

Joshjupp

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score

best price I managed to find.
Thanks mate

Reply to Has anyone got a proxxon kgs 80 for cutting trims in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Threads (Sitewide)