Discuss Happy Birthday, Joshjupp in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
You’ve set my birthday post too early just checked my details haha
I'll change that. I didn't want it to run at midnight (we have a lot of processes that run through the night that take priority) so it was either earlier (ended up too early) or later (and don't want miss the tiler before they go to work - thinking they haven't been wished a happy birthday, it can set the tone for the whole day if you think we missed you out, especially on a monday! lol)

Joshjupp

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
I'll change that. I didn't want it to run at midnight (we have a lot of processes that run through the night that take priority) so it was either earlier (ended up too early) or later (and don't want miss the tiler before they go to work - thinking they haven't been wished a happy birthday, it can set the tone for the whole day if you think we missed you out, especially on a monday! lol)
Well Thankyou for my early birthday wishes only done half a day today me and my little boys wanted cake early :tearsofjoy:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Crack on with the cake mate. :)

I assume you didn't get my special birthday notice at the top of the forum? It has minions dancing in it with a birthday cake. If I've done it right lol Couldn't test it out until on my own birthday without changing my date and mauling around.

Reply to Happy Birthday, Joshjupp in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks