Discuss Happy Birthday Antonio. in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

I

Italy

Happy birthday my little Italian friend.
How old are you...?
Got to be in your 50's....maybe 60's
Or like TJ....80's.....:)
because little? 176/177 cm, are they little?
are you confusing with those of southern Italy?
those with the lupara and the coppola? ahah

T

Tile Shop

5' 9" is quite tall for an italian. I thought all italians were tiny? My ex-wife was a poison dwarf and the rest of the family weren't much taller. But they were from Lercara Friddi, Sicily.... they also knew some very shady characters!

I

Italy

5' 9" is quite tall for an italian. I thought all italians were tiny? My ex-wife was a poison dwarf and the rest of the family weren't much taller. But they were from Lercara Friddi, Sicily.... they also knew some very shady characters!
you risked your life, leaving your wife.....

T

Tile Shop

Actually that has given me an idea. Wife number 2 is out tonight, so in honour of your birthday, I going to celebrate by having a Gangster Movie Marathon. Starting with The Godfather :)

I

Italy

Actually that has given me an idea. Wife number 2 is out tonight, so in honour of your birthday, I going to celebrate by having a Gangster Movie Marathon. Starting with The Godfather :)
excellent, I have read many books about mafia and films seen.
then after the death of Falcone and Borsellino I surrendered.
the mafia does not exist almost in Italy, it has moved into the financial sectors
and various drugs, here there is only a bit of bribes and rigged contracts.
but it is almost all in the hands of the Camorra.

Simon Dale

TF
Esteemed
Esteemed
Reaction score
excellent, I have read many books about mafia and films seen.
then after the death of Falcone and Borsellino I surrendered.
the mafia does not exist almost in Italy, it has moved into the financial sectors
and various drugs, here there is only a bit of bribes and rigged contracts.
but it is almost all in the hands of the Camorra.
Nasty people:eek::eek:

I

Italy

thank you all. I eat the cake :)

IMG-20181107-WA0004.jpg IMG-20181107-WA0001.jpg

Reply to Happy Birthday Antonio. in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks