Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Guocera Floor Tiles in the Discontinued Tile Finding | List Spare Tiles area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hello All

I am proposing to relocate the kitchen in my home to the converted garage adjacent however this means that when the original kitchen cupboards and units are removed it will reveal missing floor tiles below. To complete this project I will therefore need approximately 12-14 40x40cm tiles made by 'Guocera' with the reference N845B in Niagara Brown with a glazed finish. I think they were originally laid in early 2000's but it seems this range is now out of date and unavailable. Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas if/where I might be able to locate this small number of floor tiles? Thanks for any help.

Barry Edwards

OP
B
Reaction score
Have you tried ebay or Gumtree?

Can you post a photo of the tiles for us?

Lou
Thanks for your suggestions but I have tried eBay and Guntree without luck but I have attached two photos. Unfortunately the colour is not very accurate, in reality they are a much warmer beige colour.
2020-09-06 16.13.09.jpg

2020-09-06 16.14.00.jpg

Reply to Guocera Floor Tiles in the Discontinued Tile Finding | List Spare Tiles area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock