Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Gulfstone fixing tips in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Just heard i might end up fitting 6m2 of Gulfstone on some walls next week,never fitted this stuff before so has anyone got tips?
Which Flexi https://www.tilersforums.com/forums/tile-adhesive/.... 1 or2 part?
Which flexi grout? ..... does it scratch?
Which sealer?
What to do,what not to do etc,etc

Cheers.

Reaction score
hello
You can use something like keraquick, or some other ady, just keep in mind that these tiles have low porosity,
and do give the back of them a good clean, they seems come in the boxes with dusty back, when fixing open all boxes and take tiles from different boxes, sometimes they vary slightly, before sealing them check better with supplier, some good quality gulfstone don't need sealing at all, they cut easy, but smell badly :)
Good luck

OP
O

On one

Haven't seen the job yet,but could be a mix of plasterboard and plaster.I take it it would be over the weight limits for these backrounds? The tiles are most likely to be from the Gemini catalogue

Reply to Gulfstone fixing tips in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
BIG_AL
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock