Discuss Guarantee in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
What sort of guarantee do you guys give on your work? 3 months, 6 months a year?

Just interested as I had some one ask me this week and I didnt really know what to say, Id like to think my work will last forever but, I dont fancy popping back when 95 to fix a tile haha

Dave

TF
Staff member
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
What sort of guarantee do you guys give on your work? 3 months, 6 months a year?

Just interested as I had some one ask me this week and I didnt really know what to say, Id like to think my work will last forever but, I dont fancy popping back when 95 to fix a tile haha
Offer 12 months but doesn’t include grout cleaning from lack of maintenance 😂

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Guarantee means nothing very much really. Its a good sales gimmik but not if any real value in the event if a dispute. You have no choice as tradespeople but to offer a guarantee or more properly a warranty for considerably longer than 12 months under the requirements of the sale of goods act....

Kevbos

Arms
Reaction score

It's hard to offer a guarantee!! Especially for any length of time !! I always say if any problems ever arise don't hesitate to contact me !! I have had same number 15 years !! Things like if tiling over underfloor heating ! Iafter tiling I cannot be sure that the advised times to let the tiling cure without heat !and then the gradual increase of heat has been followed !!

Reply to Guarantee in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks