Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Grout stuck in ceramic tiles in the Tile Cleaning and Restoration Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

M

Mitch

Please checkout the following advertisement.
I have just tiles two toilet blocks with 300x600 tile with lots of groves running though and left the mate to grout them as I went on holiday for a week.

I have come back to loads of grout stuck in all the groves and its proving a nightmare to get it out , tries high strength residue remover and white vinegar and a lot of elbow grease , this working but at a very slow rate.

Looking for a faster solution please.

Reaction score
90287.jpg
Have used a nylon brush attachment that can be fitted in a drill, rapidly removes surface grout and pretty safe, just try to test on a spare tile first.

OP
M

Mitch

Thanks for the replies , I used a product called sticky stuff remover...it seems to have done the trick with a lot of wasted time though.

Reply to Grout stuck in ceramic tiles in the Tile Cleaning and Restoration Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock