Discuss Grout choice in the Tile Adhesive Advice | Buy Tile Adhesive Online area at TilersForums.com

Joshjupp

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Advent Win
Reactions
240 4
What member type are you?
Professional Wall and Floor Tiler
What’s everyone’s choice of grout when it’s hot been using ardex flex fs and it’s supposed to be standard setting but going off as soon as it touches the tiles got a few toilet blocks to grout thousands of metros with black grout

UK Pro Tiling Training
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

timeless john

Staff member
Esteemed
Supporter
Arms
Reactions
16,087 152 1
Imho all grout seems to be going off very quick these days.
In 1973 my brother and I had to grout a couple of bathrooms overlooking the sea at Highcliffe.
White cement was what was the grout of the day and due to inclement weather we got through both our vests, 3 games of football, lunch and afternoon tea waiting for it to ‘take up’.
Ah! Those were the good old days.

Joshjupp

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Advent Win
Reactions
240 4
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Imho all grout seems to be going off very quick these days.
In 1973 my brother and I had to grout a couple of bathrooms overlooking the sea at Highcliffe.
White cement was what was the grout of the day and due to inclement weather we got through both our vests, 3 games of football, lunch and afternoon tea waiting for it to ‘take up’.
Ah! Those were the good old days.
That sounds like ideal grout mate really struggling with ardex grout the rooms have been around 25 degrees and hotter most days last week
Post automatically merged:

You could try mapei ff it's a slower setting grout
Yeah never been keen on mapei grout but might be worth a try
Post automatically merged:

Weberjoint Premium for me.
Leave for half an hour then clean up (even in this weather).
That’s what I was going to get a bag of tomorrow as Ctd is just around the corner from the job

Reply to Grout choice in the Tile Adhesive Advice | Buy Tile Adhesive Online area at TilersForums.com

Mapei Tile Adhesive - Official forum sponsor
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Top Bottom

Use TilersForums.com to find Tiling Jobs or your Local Tilers for free. Get tiling tools at the best prices via the forum.