Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Grout choice in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Joshjupp

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
What’s everyone’s choice of grout when it’s hot been using ardex flex fs and it’s supposed to be standard setting but going off as soon as it touches the tiles got a few toilet blocks to grout thousands of metros with black grout

T

Time's Ran Out

Imho all grout seems to be going off very quick these days.
In 1973 my brother and I had to grout a couple of bathrooms overlooking the sea at Highcliffe.
White cement was what was the grout of the day and due to inclement weather we got through both our vests, 3 games of football, lunch and afternoon tea waiting for it to ‘take up’.
Ah! Those were the good old days.

OP
Joshjupp

Joshjupp

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Imho all grout seems to be going off very quick these days.
In 1973 my brother and I had to grout a couple of bathrooms overlooking the sea at Highcliffe.
White cement was what was the grout of the day and due to inclement weather we got through both our vests, 3 games of football, lunch and afternoon tea waiting for it to ‘take up’.
Ah! Those were the good old days.
That sounds like ideal grout mate really struggling with ardex grout the rooms have been around 25 degrees and hotter most days last week
[automerge]1563116567[/automerge]
You could try mapei ff it's a slower setting grout
Yeah never been keen on mapei grout but might be worth a try
[automerge]1563116613[/automerge]
Weberjoint Premium for me.
Leave for half an hour then clean up (even in this weather).
That’s what I was going to get a bag of tomorrow as Ctd is just around the corner from the job

Reply to Grout choice in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
BIG_AL
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock