Discuss Grout advice please in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm looking for a quality grout for my new bathroom (combi shower over bath) and with so many to choose I just dont know whats best out there and not to fast setting although im not doing the job

The one that's caught my attention is looked at are Kerakoll fugabella colour as it seems middle of the road between cement based and epoxy. Is this any good ?
or any better you would recommend that are high polymer modified for walls and floors?

Plumber said he will get 2 tubs of adessive in with price for the tiler to use but myself dont think that's the best so will get my own bags so whats a decent waterproof wall and floor adhesive you would recommend please.

A dumb question probably but cant you add a water proofer in when mixing grout as you can with cement ? please dont shout lol

I am a self employed spark so will be getting most the stuff myself as I can get it trade lf I can find it locally but that not really an issue tbh.

Thank you for any advice recommendations you may have.

T

Time's Ran Out

Don’t let the plumber supply 2 tubs of adhesive you need a cement based bagged adhesive . There are good grouts out there - tilemaster 3000 is my choice .

Reply to Grout advice please in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Matthew77
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks