Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Greetings from Canada.. in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

United States of America
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi everyone

I bought a home about a year ago that needs to be completely renovated and am doing the renovations myself. I have a couple tile jobs that i will be doing and everyone here seems to know what they are talking about..... so I thought this would be a great place to get some guidance.

I appologise for any stuipd questions in advance.

Ian

OP
B

brian c

welcome to the forums.

What part of Canada you from?I have family in Ontario.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
D

DHTiling

Hello Ian and welcome to tilers forums.co.uk.

There are no stupid questions Ian....we will help if we can......:yes:

OP
G

grumpygrouter

Hi Ian, welcome. Now we know you are from Canada, it helps us to be more precise with info.

OP
L

LM Ceramics

welcome to the forums mate any advice you need im sure we ll be able to help

OP
R

Rob Z

Hi Ian,

I have three good buddies that live north of Toronto in the area of Aurora and Barrie. I thoroughly enjoyed my visit to Canada a few years ago when we all met in Aurora. It's a beautiful country you have up there. :yes:

Reply to Greetings from Canada.. in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock