• Thread starter Deleted member 52650
  • Start date
  • Replies 12
  • Views 2K

Discuss Greetings and salutations in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

Deleted member 52650

I've been looking at the forum for a while now, and thought it was time to take the plunge and say hello! I'm not a tiler but worked at Topps tiles for about 5 years, and I am currently hitting another 4 years at a more desirable online tile retailer. So yeah, hello and thanks for having me!

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I've been looking at the forum for a while now, and thought it was time to take the plunge and say hello! I'm not a tiler but worked at Topps tiles for about 5 years, and I am currently hitting another 4 years at a more desirable online tile retailer. So yeah, hello and thanks for having me!
Welcome to the forum. I did a stint of 4 years about 10 years ago. Ended up Assistant Manager of Shrewbury, which at the time was one of their massive store.

You're fine mentioning the name if you want to, you don't have to though.

We have a few people who work in stores on here. Some declare it and become officially unofficial support, some official support, some prefer stay under their radar. You never know what the company might think I guess.

Either way, welcome aboard the madness. :)

Reply to Greetings and salutations in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks