Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss God bless the levelling sysyem in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

OP
F

Flintstone

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Do you use the pliers Andy..
And do you only use slow set...?
I normally just use rapid on floors.

I used to use the pliers but I use them less and less now. I only use the pliers if I'm having a bad time and need to really clamp them up. If your floor is good and your trowelling is consistent then you can just use your hand. I only ever use slow set unless I need to tile and grout in one day which is rare.

OP
D

Dumbo

I have this technique where I push the wedge away with the heel of the hand then pull the clip back up the wedge towards me with my fingers . Never pliers

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
S

Spare Tool

Hadn't noticed that with the quantity thing... Generally get 2000 for ÂŁ80.
Agreed the pliers are rubbish, Raymond plyers best but don't use them very often..

Reply to God bless the levelling sysyem in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock