Discuss glasto sunday thread in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Mark Frost

TF
Esteemed
Esteemed
Reaction score
Anybody else watching galstonbury.. im loving it tonight and im not a massive music fan. Not sure if i want to go though lol

Mark Frost

TF
Esteemed
Esteemed
Reaction score
nile rogers was class act.. goo fighters last night as well.. id go but only for day haha i like my own bed

T

Tile Shop

We decided not to go this year. But watching on tv and kinda regretting not being there.

Would loved to have seen Royal Blood and ummmm...... (don't hate me) Napalm Death.

So..... still debating Latitude festival cuz the wife like to go, but already decided to do my first Download next year and Glasto 2019.

B

Blunt Tool

We decided not to go this year. But watching on tv and kinda regretting not being there.

Would loved to have seen Royal Blood and ummmm...... (don't hate me) Napalm Death.

So..... still debating Latitude festival cuz the wife like to go, but already decided to do my first Download next year and Glasto 2019.
Napalm Death.... loved when he sang Its only words and Tragedy didn't know he had changed his name to that tho!

Reply to glasto sunday thread in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northern Tiler
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks