Discuss getting a discount account at local tile stores in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

A

aidy

hi everyone

I am just setting up on my own and was wondering if anyone had information and what you need to get a discount or trade account at local tile stores and showrooms.
also any feedback for best and cheapest places to advertise would be helpful

thanks guys:thumbsup:

G

grumpygrouter

hi everyone

I am just setting up on my own and was wondering if anyone had information and what you need to get a discount or trade account at local tile stores and showrooms.
also any feedback for best and cheapest places to advertise would be helpful

thanks guys:thumbsup:
Hi Aidy, try doing a search in the box at the top for "trade accounts". There have been loads of posts in the passed, these should point you in the right direction.:thumbsup:

Grumpy

M

monty

Hi aidy

To get a trade account at topps you will need some id for yourself, 2 trade invoices with vat number on ( b&q, wickes etc...) and a business card or a letterhead with your company name on...that should be enough..

As for free advertising, Gumtree,yell.com, trustedtradesmen...etc...

Leaflets,biz cards (Cheap advertising)

Monty

D

Daz

With regards to Topps, I had to provide everything as previously mentioned as well as make 3 purchases over £30 before I got a trade account. Mind you, they're funny buggers at my local Topps.

I have gained accounts with many other local suppliers just by flicking a business card and giving it some chat, so I think your best bet is to have a chat with your local suppliers and see what they say.

Reply to getting a discount account at local tile stores in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks