Discuss Gemini - Dual Core, how do these prices look in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

M

mache

Hi
Wonder if anyone can advise if they think the prices of the following Gemin Dual Core tiles look reasonable. I'm not trade and these prices are from a local supplier (not national chain) and I like to support local businesses when I can without paying to much of a penalty. Prices inclusive of VAT and will deliver at no cost

Thanks
Martin

Last edited by a moderator:
M

mache

OK I've purchased these now.... so if you did think about replying how much cheaper they could have been... please leave me in blissfull ignorance :lol:

M

mache

Yeah I know, I didn't realise moderators had removed the prices I had put up. Thought it would have been OK as I'm not trade so only was showing what I could get as retail. Never mind I know for future now.

Reply to Gemini - Dual Core, how do these prices look in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks