Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss FREE genesis pro 600 tile cutter in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
I've got an old cutter taking up room in my garage, free to good home, it uses the rubi interchangeable cutting wheels and cuts porcelain nice and easy, I think it cost about £100 new. now I've had this since 2007 and it's been really well used and you can tell looking at it, it's dirty and dusty and the case has holes in it but it still works great I could clean it up and sell it for a few bob but don't have time so first come first served, this would be good for someone starting out or a general handyman also a free wash boy in with it, same story it's dirty and old but will clean up and do a job. Item is in middlesbrough TS6, Darren, 07837227679

Reply to FREE genesis pro 600 tile cutter in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
flooringdemand
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock