Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Forum Update Complete - Hope you like it. :) in the Forum Improvement Suggestions area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
The main parts of the forum upgrade are complete and have gone well. We will be tweaking for weeks now but you're all okay to post and whatnot. The JOTM software we used wasn't portable. So we're looking for something else to replace it. In the meantime we're considering setting it up as it used to be some time ago. But that's a conversation between the staff so let's not get into that here.

Hope you like it. :)

Upvote 0
M

MTiler

Awful. All Im getting is a page full of ads when I move from page to page. All Im doing is deleting annoying ads so i can actually see the forum.

OP
Dan

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Awful. All Im getting is a page full of ads when I move from page to page. All Im doing is deleting annoying ads so i can actually see the forum.
You must have missed the massive notice then saying about it lol

Edit: You can't say you haven't seen the notice now. I've put it back so you can't remove it. ;) ;)

O

One Day

Looked ok last night. Now it's letterboxed with a massive Google ad at the top and clothes ads (obviously based on my wife's browsing) down the side. Looks a real mess to be honest, and I use Adblock+ with Firefox so had to disable it now in order to log in.
I kind of like Adblock+ :rolleyes:

OP
Dan

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Looked ok last night. Now it's letterboxed with a massive Google ad at the top and clothes ads (obviously based on my wife's browsing) down the side. Looks a real mess to be honest, and I use Adblock+ with Firefox so had to disable it now in order to log in.
I kind of like Adblock+ :rolleyes:
Shouldn't have a massive advert at the top now. But I did leave a notice saying Google needs to spider it. But as people moaned I removed it.

Website owners do have to get paid you know lol

Brian the Tile

TF
Arms
Reaction score
The main parts of the forum upgrade are complete and have gone well. We will be tweaking for weeks now but you're all okay to post and whatnot. The JOTM software we used wasn't portable. So we're looking for something else to replace it. In the meantime we're considering setting it up as it used to be some time ago. But that's a conversation between the staff so let's not get into that here.

Hope you like it. :)
Yep like it

D

Dumbo

I would like the old facility of deleting unread posts , but the agree button used to be good as it is more positive affirmation of what somebody is doing or reccomending . I like the disagree button is not there ,only causes arguments ,I think if somebody doesn't agree they should say why not just press a button .

Reply to Forum Update Complete - Hope you like it. :) in the Forum Improvement Suggestions area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
flooringdemand
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock