Discuss Forum display issue in the Suggestion Box area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

serval

TF
Reaction score
ive been having a display issue recently where the forum threads and the posts are all shifted over to the rich hand side of the screen making it not possible to read a post easily. heres an example

1626442124469.png

getting this on my laptop running windows 10 when my browser window is maximised and zoom setting on 100%
The only way i can use the site is to reduce the browser window to about half the size then the display goes back to normal

anyone else had or having this issue and know if there is a better workaround/fix than what im currently doing?

Upvote 0

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Hi there

Thanks for the feedback, Dan is working on some updates today and tomorrow.

Have you tried clearing your cookies and cache? Also - I had to just update Chrome on my laptop.

Last edited:

serval

TF
Reaction score
Thanks Lou,

I normally clear my browser cache/cookies before every session so that didn't seem to help.

running a chrome update seemed to resolve it though. No issues so far with the latest chrome version.

Thanks

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah some older browsers wont show the content as is intended. Whilst Google have a lot to do with web standards these days, their browser doesn't always keep up with their own demands which is ironic.

Reply to Forum display issue in the Suggestion Box area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Damian
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks