Discuss Forum Advertisements and Site Supporters - Update 16th Sept in the Suggestion Box area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Some people may notice that there are new types of adverts running. And this message is also for the site supporters who usually see no adverts at all.

For the next week and a half at least, all will see all advertisements while we configure them and setup their permissions so they can be hidden by usergroups.

We have the new team in taking over all Google advertisements, and will be running a new system that incorporates Google but should share out the forum traffic to more companies globally, along with being more suitable to construction-related forums.

While we're porting over to them, there's no point me keep setting up usergroups for us then change the whole advert code and me need to do it again. So please bear with me a bit.

I've also just noticed some forum lag - which I haven't seen for years. So I assume this is advert related and will be looking into that once the adverts are finished with.

Thanks for your support and understanding.

Upvote 0

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
For regular members, we should have no ads, only sponsors ads now. :)

Reply to Forum Advertisements and Site Supporters - Update 16th Sept in the Suggestion Box area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks