Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Footwear !! in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
what do you guys recommend footwear for work bought some cheap boots from sports direct

but me feet are killing me everytime I take em off can anyone recommend anything more comfy

cheers :thumbsup:

peteablard

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Trainers whenever I can! Have got some dewalt boots for site work, find them comfy if I'm stood up or wall tiling but when on my hands and knees they seem to hurt my toes, could do with a new pair too!!

B

Bubblecraft

H&S all the way. You only have one pair of feet & if they don't work, you don't!

I wear Dickies Epsom boots
su9epy3y.jpg

Padded Mesh Collar and Tongue
External Heel Support System
Breathable lining
Steel Toe-Cap to EN20345 (200 Joules)
Steel Midsole for Underfoot Protection
Cemented sole unit
Ergonomically designed

Really comfy boots & breathable!

R

Rookery

I find Nike Air trainers very comfortable, bought for holidays/casual wear then when they've gone slightly tatty I use them for work.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
$(KGrHqJ,!r!F!-HEed(zBQWJ+l459g~~60_3.JPG

These are mine. Two pairs of laces as well, sounds daft but I seem to go through laces like I don't know what

B

Bubblecraft

I know what you mean John. I'm sure it's the addy burning through them. I buy my laces in bulk lol

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
There's an old saying - Spend the biggest amount of money you can afford on your shoes and your bed. If you're not in one, you're in the other!!

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
are steel toe capped John I normal try and go for a cumfy pair of hiking/walking boots because I don't like steel toed ones when I'm doing the floor but I do go through a few pair a year and they look very robust

Yep steel toe capped

Reply to Footwear !! in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
BIG_AL
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock