Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Football thread - 2019/2020 season. in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

T

Time's Ran Out

Please checkout the following advertisement.
It’s here!
For those who are interested the new football season has started.
State your club and watch their season progress.
From Premier league to ..... Sunday morning park games - whatever you follow.

Let’s go....

OP
L

LM

I’m glad the wait is over and can Liverpool go one better this season? Can’t find the fingers crossed emoji but you get the drift.

OP
T

Time's Ran Out

Newcastle United.

1st game today at home to Arsenal.

My prediction 3-1 to Newcastle!

There is going to be a boycott of the game by disgruntled fans against the FCB owner Ashley but having brought in 5 players in the last 3 weeks the mood has quelled a bit.
In the 12 years he’s owned the club he has spent £3 million more in transfers than he has received!
So the question is - where has all the money gone?

The game is televised so that’s me sorted.

Enjoy your football.

OP
T

Time's Ran Out

Erm... A few new signings for us this season, including Ayoze Pérez from Newcastle United :smile:

I think he averaged 7 goals a season for us! Wandered around the centre circle like a schoolboy footballer for 3 years then last year scored double figures and is worth 30million.
It’s a crazy world in this premiership league.
Good luck to Leicester .

OP
J

Just Rizzle

prefer to watch a proper game.
once apon a time in 1823 a little lad called Ellis Webb in a place called rugby got a bit board with football and to make it a bit more interesting picked it up and ran with it ,and what a brillient game he invented:)
just witnessed the best game ive ever sceen on satureday at twickers England 57 Ireland 15:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Boggs

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
William Webb Ellis ;) la de da de da

OP
J

Just Rizzle

if match of the day was scraped and the bbc got rid of liniker and shearer 15000 over 75s would have a free tv licence

OP
T

Time's Ran Out

Ffs get your own threads!
If you don’t like football start your own threads on TV licences, start a poll somewhere and see how many are interested.
This is for FOOTBALL!

Reply to Football thread - 2019/2020 season. in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock