TileFix Direct
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Flooring advice forum in the Floor Advice - Flooring Forum area at TilersForums.com

uHeat Official Forum Sponsor for Underfloor Heating (Electric and Wet)
S

Spacey360

DAN

You need to sort out the flooring forum ASAP

Completely clogged with spam
People are not happy

And also it would be nice if what evers been done to my original account on here to be sorted out to

B

Blunt Tool

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Welcome Spacey, might be best doing a little introduction telling us about yourself, 2 messages since May, try and get a little more involved!

Hahaha :p

S

Spacey360

Yeah yeah yeah pottery boy :p

Your memories not that short

Trust me if this forum was destroyed with spam and completely unmonitored and out of control like the Flooring forum you'd not want to use it.

F

Flintstone

Welcome, what's your email address for invoices ? For those knee pads you recommended which are like two bits of plastic!

S

Spacey360

Welcome, what's your email address for invoices ? For those knee pads you recommended which are like two bits of plastic!
You got to wear them in A bit new shoes

Still swear by them

B

Blunt Tool

I put my ones in the snickers floor layers and been washed quite a few times soft, moulded and comfortable

S

Spacey360

Exactly

:confused:Just need Dan to pop his head up now

Reply to Flooring advice forum in the Floor Advice - Flooring Forum area at TilersForums.com

The Wetroom Store - TilersForums.com Sponsor

New Threads (Sitewide)

Click here to support the forum/remove ads
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

Use TilersForums.com to find Tiling Jobs or your Local Tilers for free. Get tiling tools at the best prices via the forum.