Discuss Floor screed in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Leader

TF
Reaction score
That primer will be fine once you’ve removed the failed levelling compound completely. If laid correctly Renovation screed does not need any further work to tile to. With a porcelain tile you won’t need to decouple although it’s never a ‘bad’ thing to do with tiles this size, but unnecessary in this case.
[/QUOT
No need for one then.
No need for one then.
Cheers for the help Lee i tend to always put a expansion gap in if its over 5sq meters or more in each direction. I dont tend to do really big flooring jobs as i have been working for less than18mths as a tiler and still learning i mainly concentrate on smaller jobs until im 110% confident i can carry out the work to a high standard plus i dont have the speed of others as i like to make sure its correct.

Reply to Floor screed in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks