Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss FISCO Class I Metric only tape measure in the Tiling Tools - Tile Tools area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Q

Qwerty

Please checkout the following advertisement.
So here it is...... a tape measure! Hard to get excited about I know, but bare with me......

This FISCO metric only big tape is a class I tape measure, meaning it is the highest, most accurate class of tape measure around. It is in some circumstances twice as accurate as some of the tape measures we all use on a daily basis. I know its all relative as the measure taken and then transferred to a tile will always be the same if using the same bit of kit, but this tape does it in style!

The ultra high-grade steel blade is 19mm long and provides impressive standout. Not happy to settle for a conventional steel end hook, Fisco's development team have provided an aerospace polymer unit that locates, grips and sticks to whatever it measures. In other words... no more slipping! The hook's clear plastic housing allows the user to read the measurements right up to the tip and the advanced braking mechanism means that the blade can be stopped with the minimum of effort.

The blade and mechanism are contained securely within a tough, ergonomic case which features over-engineered protection points and shock absorbers. The case itself is precisely 100mm long making internal measurements straightforward and the conventional belt clip is replaced by a revolutionary quick-release belt holster. The holster remains on your belt whilst the tape measure clips in and out with one simple movement.

bt5m-big-t-tape-5m.jpg
FSCBT5M-At-a-Glance.jpg
20180105_114250.jpg
20180105_114324.jpg

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Just wish someone would make a tape where the scale doesn't wear off so easily.
All my tapes look like this after about 3 months!
IMG_0364.JPG

Reply to FISCO Class I Metric only tape measure in the Tiling Tools - Tile Tools area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock