Discuss Find Trusted Tradesmen ranks 1st for "Find a Tiler" in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Find Trusted Tradesmen Ranks Number 1 in Google.com and Google.co.uk currently for "Find a Tiler".

Register for your free account here: Find a Tiler

findatiler.gif

Last edited:
D

Dirrty

Hi Dan

Can you check I am not doing something wrong please. I put my ad on and nothing happened ( you told me to wait in another post ) so after a few days I figured I had done something wrong. So I logged in and submitted again and I obviously had done something wrong because it went on instantly under 'Tiler in Berkshire'. Then I went to edit it, to add a logo, and it came off and in my account it says pending approval. So have I done it right, and do I just wait now? :huh2: Sorry to be a bit thick lol

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Each time you edit the listing it has to be approved. It stops spammers setting up a tilers account and then changing it to advertise something different.

I'll approve it right away for you mate.

Some of you may also be interested to know I'm adding more area's as I type this.
----
Hi Dan

Can you check I am not doing something wrong please. I put my ad on and nothing happened ( you told me to wait in another post ) so after a few days I figured I had done something wrong. So I logged in and submitted again and I obviously had done something wrong because it went on instantly under 'Tiler in Berkshire'. Then I went to edit it, to add a logo, and it came off and in my account it says pending approval. So have I done it right, and do I just wait now? :huh2: Sorry to be a bit thick lol
Nice listing mate: http://www.findtrustedtradesmen.co.uk/Avalon-Tiling-Solutions.html

Last edited:
D

Dirrty

I asked to get in the Tilers Arms.......I was in 3 minutes later. Now I ask for my listing to be sorted on Find a Trusted Tradesman.......and 3 minutes later it is lol.....how long does it take you to boil an egg Dan :whatchutalkingabout

Top service.....thankyou mate :thumbsup:

Reply to Find Trusted Tradesmen ranks 1st for "Find a Tiler" in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks