Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Fibo board - anyone used it? in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

OP
W

Waluigi

Bloke I know installs them on every job. For me, what let’s them down a little is the large joint on the internal corner profiles. It looks like a giant bead of silicone.

I can completely see the benefit of these but not really my cup of tea personally.

I’m open minded with any product though. I’ve done a few lustrolite jobs and it does look smart.

OP
O

One Day

Bloke I know installs them on every job. For me, what let’s them down a little is the large joint on the internal corner profiles. It looks like a giant bead of silicone.

I can completely see the benefit of these but not really my cup of tea personally.

I’m open minded with any product though. I’ve done a few lustrolite jobs and it does look smart.

I scrapped the internal corner and just treated them like large tiles.

OP
Q

Qwerty

I only ever use Bushboard Nuance shower panels. 100% waterproof 15 year guarantee and internal corner trims not essential. Far superior to any of the other boards out there.

Bopster

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
+1 for bushboard panels, I know you tilers usually hate shower panels but they are a good product. Just be open minded as there’s always new products on the market changing the way we do things

OP
W

Waluigi

The best systems I have seen have been Corian, HI-MACS and Krion. Incredible products. Completely seamless and in some cases they’re silicone free in showers.

Reply to Fibo board - anyone used it? in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock