Discuss Festool Dsc-ag125 Tile Cutter in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

martin1c

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Cheers Martin,
Did u go for the other one tho?

No, I went with the one I linked to. I've got the Bosch gct 115 which has the extractor hood and it's "ok." I like this one for 2 reasons, first being depth of cut guide rail attachment and second being the whole of the wheel is enclosed so dust extraction should be excellent.

They are both the same angle grinders but with different attachments

O

Old Mod

No, I went with the one I linked to. I've got the Bosch gct 115 which has the extractor hood and it's "ok." I like this one for 2 reasons, first being depth of cut guide rail attachment and second being the whole of the wheel is enclosed so dust extraction should be excellent.They are both the same angle grinders but with different attachments

Excellent!
That'd be my choice, can't beat a good guide rail! Haha
Now we get to see two reviews!:thumbsup:

It's just a shame it's not sold as an attachment!
Don't spose it mitre's? :rolleyes: Haha

I

Italy

boschi che 115

image.jpeg

O

Old Mod

Yes! :thumbsup:

Earlier! Page 1

I remember that the diamond wheel rotates in the reverse?

That would make sense!
The way the dust extraction is positioned lends itself to more efficient dust collection.
The blade is on opp side to the way most use a grinder, however, that's the way I've used it for more than 10yrs.
It pushed the dust away from you, rather than toward, which means you don't get covered in crap!
it's safer that way round too.

Reply to Festool Dsc-ag125 Tile Cutter in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks