Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss F-Ball Hygrometer in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi all ,
M8 of mine is laying some Karndean for me at my Ma's house. Got an F-Ball Hygrometer on the floor and getting a constant 95% reading on it. Not having used one before myself , this strikes me as odd given it's an old floor.
Whats the general modus operandi with these meters , never having had the need to use one myself.

Cheers

Diggy

S

Stef

Turn the UFH off if any, let floor cool down, stick the hygrometer on the floor for 24hrs then switch on & take the readings between 48 & 72hrs.

OP
D

Diggy

TF
Reaction score
Havent seen it but apparently it is taped to the floor. No ufh. Dont know about DPM , 50s chalet style house , screeded floor. Might have to go and have myself i think.
Cheers

Diggy

G

Gazzer

it should be sealed to the floor not taped. You need to create an airtight seal.

OP
D

Diggy

TF
Reaction score
Ah ok .......

Just spoke to F-Ball Tech' to get the low down on the process regarding Karndean installation.

Thnx for all replies.

Cheers

Diggy

Reply to F-Ball Hygrometer in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
sj1709
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock