Discuss External leveler. . . . in the Tile Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums.com

jcrtiling

Getting away with it
Trusted Advisor
TTA Member
Tilers' Arms Member
Reaction score
That's a good call to make a frost proof ,waterproof leveller ,
But one more for the list
Norcross pro 50 I've been told is suitable for outside but I would want to interrogate their tech about that a bit more before using .

hmtiling

JOTM Winner
Trusted Advisor
Tilers' Arms Member
Reaction score
This is suitable for swimming pools, which apart from bal acrybase I can't name another. Also, can be a wearable surface. Price seems good too. Hats off tilemaster :)

wrighty

Tilers' Arms Member
Reaction score
That's a good call to make a frost proof ,waterproof leveller ,
But one more for the list
Norcross pro 50 I've been told is suitable for outside but I would want to interrogate their tech about that a bit more before using .
I ended up having to buy a bag of Norcross Pro 50 leveller yesterday........they should be done under the Trade Descriptions Act

hmtiling

JOTM Winner
Trusted Advisor
Tilers' Arms Member
Reaction score
I ended up having to buy a bag of Norcross Pro 50 leveller yesterday........they should be done under the Trade Descriptions Act
Bad flow rate is it?

jcrtiling

Getting away with it
Trusted Advisor
TTA Member
Tilers' Arms Member
Reaction score
I've not used it for a little while , and i normally level quite thick , always use a spike roller and never had any issues .

wrighty

Tilers' Arms Member
Reaction score
I was caught on the hop and didn't have my spiked roller in the van. It maybe didn't help that I mixed it as per instructions (4.3 litres of water per bag).......that seemed a bit shy!

Tile Advice Blog

Most Replied Threads

Recent Tile Advice Blog Posts

Top Bottom