Discuss Exterior porcelain: anyone used ABK LAB325? in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

P

P993

As part of a project, I need to find a large format porcelain for an exterior patio.

I understand that thin porcelain will need more preparation in terms of ground works (eg. Screeded bed) whereas thicker porcelain (eg. 20mm) is less fussy and can be laid on a sand/cement bed.

The LAB325 range from manufacturer ABK looks good, and comes in 60x125cm size. Has anyone used ABK porcelain ? Advice in terms of where to source would be helpful too.

Thanks!

P

P993

Many thanks Simon! They were very helpful. They’d like payment upfront, do you think they are long enough established that it would be ok?

Simon Dale

TF
Esteemed
Esteemed
Reaction score
Many thanks Simon! They were very helpful. They’d like payment upfront, do you think they are long enough established that it would be ok?
Hi they are Italian. I have sent many people there no problem at all. They order direct from factory who require payment up front. You wont find cheaper and you can haggle a little lol

Reaction score
Hi
Can see your from Surrey if you google
Tile shop Canterbury Road Croydon
This shop sells and stocks the ABK tiles and will offer great advice
No website though

Reply to Exterior porcelain: anyone used ABK LAB325? in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks