Discuss Explanation for my not being on TF for a while. in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

I had a PM from (Merle Collins) AKA Kev Mitchel, the other day asking me if I now lived in Indonesia? he was right, I was fortunate enough to spend four months on a tropical island called Belitung a part of Indonesia.I can't begin to describe the place, paradise is the only word that comes to mind, I have an apartment that a very good friend of mine will let me stay in . I should only have been staying four weeks, but ended up there four months. that is another story. I hope I can spend my last days there.

Albert

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I had a PM from (Merle Collins) AKA Kev Mitchel, the other day asking me if I now lived in Indonesia? he was right, I was fortunate enough to spend four months on a tropical island called Belitung a part of Indonesia.I can't begin to describe the place, paradise is the only word that comes to mind, I have an apartment that a very good friend of mine will let me stay in . I should only have been staying four weeks, but ended up there four months. that is another story. I hope I can spend my last days there.
I hope you will spend a good few years back hear first Phil, passing on your experience and knowledge.;) Then you can go back to your island paradise

O

Old Mod

Well you’re a dark horse Phil, no wonder you sounded so bloody good on the phone the other day.
Fair play to you mate, good for you.
I think that’s the least you deserved after the last couple of years mate. :):thumbsup:

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Nasi goreng not heard that for a while.

Hi Dave,nice to hear from you.

Reply to Explanation for my not being on TF for a while. in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks