Discuss Ethical working conditions while tiling in the COViD-19 / Coronavirus Community Help Forum area at TilersForums.com

Mapei Tile Adhesive - Official forum sponsor
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reactions
5,836 31
What member type are you?
DIY Wall and Floor Tiler
Just thought I'd start a thread regarding ethical working conditions whilst tiling.

Gloves? Masks? Can't see it being possible.

New government announcement says only go work if you can do it at home. Well tiling surely can't all be done at home. So I assume it's okay to still go customers houses as long as they're staying away from you etc

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reactions
18,372 184
all well and good but if we can't get materials then were stuff....
think it's there subtle way of closing down the construction industry, cut off the supply chain...

Sean Kelly

TF
Supporter
Arms
Reactions
645 1
I had a job this week. Made up my flask of coffee in the morning and was planning to stay out of the customers way throughout the day. Twenty minutes before I was due to start I got the text from the customer to say that he thinks he should postpone job. His kids were home from school and he thought Boris would lockdown the country. Good call on customers part. I spent the day gardening. Will spend the rest of the week/month gardening. I might have to put my adhesive on eBay. CTD should still be able to deliver materials I would have thought.

Reply to Ethical working conditions while tiling in the COViD-19 / Coronavirus Community Help Forum area at TilersForums.com

The Wetroom Store - TilersForums.com Sponsor
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks

Use TilersForums.com to find Tiling Jobs or your Local Tilers for free. Get tiling tools at the best prices via the forum.