Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss England - World Cup 2018 in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

T

Time's Ran Out

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Qualifying has started Slovakia 0-0 ENGLAND @ half time.
Very much of the same, too slow in build up, not enough happening in front of their goal and too many not playing to their potential.
2nd half will be better , Sam will have words!

OP
J

J Sid

think you maybe the only one interested in watching a lot of over paid Nancy boy kicking a bit of leather about ;)
each to there own...

OP
T

Time's Ran Out

Lallana scores on 95mins.
Slovakia 0-1 ENGLAND
It's England we've heard all the opinions previously - the thread title was clear!

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I think we will do exactly what we 'normally' do, and that is qualify at a canter (hmmm) and then an early plane home for the lads to enjoy the 6 weeks school holidays with their kids. It's going to take a massive change to ultimately get England to the latter stages of a cup competition

OP
R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

well sport has gone down the pan big time the Olympics what a waste of time they call these nobodys heroes
well over paid lazy football players they call the same as for there managers pigs in a trough of money 3 million
for complete failure every time sack the whole fa if any group has ever gone out of there way to prove not fit for purpose again and again its them and we need to to know what realy makes a hero none of the above

OP
T

Time's Ran Out

We're talking football!
Start your own threads if you have issues.
For the 2nd time in 8 posts - this is about ENGLAND and their quest for the World Cup in 2018.

OP
R

We're talking football!
Start your own threads if you have issues.
For the 2nd time in 8 posts - this is about ENGLAND and their quest for the World Cup in 2018.
hi this was about foot ball this was about how the FA have picked one hopeless manager after anther
paid them a foutune for failure .the player were s the passion .were s the effort.we do have players that
show passion but for England we are lucky if we have two at any time now you might think i dont like
England loosing .i can deal with that no problem but at least show some fight .you will see more passion
and fight in the lower divisions in one game than you will see in an England campaign so for me England
has been one disappointment after anther .how often do i watch football well i do have a season ticket
for millwall again .so very used to asking myself why to i bother .but i expect far more from England
players .not just turning up to raise there wages and value in the transfer market .because they have played
for England .i would ban using premiership player s and only allow championship players and lower to be
picked at least they would show some passion and fight .after all if they loose there not going home to there
mansions and swimming pools and aston martins. just how i feel about the whole England set up from top
to bottom never in the field of foot ball have so many taken the money and done F all for it

OP
R

With the way things are going and the amount of foreigners now coming into the Premiership the England Manager will eventually be picking players from the Championship!!!
so many great young England players wasted spend there careers in the second or third teams of premiership
until they loose hope and go off the rails they buy them to stop other getting them then total destroy
all there hopes .by buying yet anther import .so they become 4 or 5 in line if there lucky .so whats the answer
no premiership club can hold a player over 18 without playing him at least 4 times a year in the first team
the lower clubs will let the grow much faster

OP
T

Time's Ran Out

Ray - I couldn't agree with you more!
My first team is Newcastle United but I haven't been to St James Park since before Sir Bobby died. It was 2007 and the game v Aston Villa when Bower and Dyer had the punch up and young Taylor got sent off for handling on the line. We ended up with 8 on the pitch, I'd spent £160.00 on tickets and given up a day's wage! None of these 'professional' players deserve the support of 52,000 Geordies every week but it's still the first result I look for and I'am English and proud. It's the shirts we support the rest are transients.

OP
A

Aston

Passion only gets you so far, you need ability.
Brazil, Italy, Germany, France, Spain don't rely on passion. They have technique, composure and confidence in their ability...

we need to slow the pace of our game down to compete with these teams. The FA sets the criteria for our grass routes football and all the seem to want are players who are tall and quick. You also have to look at our weather too. Cold and rain isn't conducive for patient, precise football. Our crowds are impatient, they would want the tempo raised or they'd get bored, so its a difficult puzzle to solve.

Maybe 1966 was a one off?? we have never ever reached a final before or since and we look further away than ever...Why care?? I'm sure the players soon forget when they get home to their mansions, super cars and super models. How can a fully belly feel hunger??

OP
T

Time's Ran Out

Well Sam lasted 67 days, spoke to undercover Telegraph reporters and has dropped himself in the mire!
Gareth Southgate to take the next 4 games.
No doubt more to come out tomorrow in papers.
Silly Sam!

Reply to England - World Cup 2018 in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock