TileFix Direct
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Electrical: Looking for electricians mate/improver job in the Electrical Engineering and Electrical Forum area at TilersForums.com

Electrical News

TF Official Sponsor
Premium
Looking for electricians mate/improver job

Currently work 4 days a week in sales to fund my training, and I am doing one day a week at a lighting company gaining experience as a electricians mate. I am looking for either work on weekends around this or to go full time ideally to replace my job in sales and work and study at the same time. I am 28 years old so a bit of a late starter, paying for the course myself. I do have experience in commercial, domestic and some industrial work. I have my own transport and I am willing to travel, however would need to be free Wednesday evenings to attend college. I am hard working, punctual and won't be a let down, I am very committed to building a future in this trade. I have a mortgage and bills to pay etc, so will always be up for the long hours if needed. I live in the Derbyshire area (near Chesterfield) but like I mentioned I would be prepared to travel under the right circumstances. I have a CSCS labourer card, going through steps to get my ECS labourer card. The course I am doing...

Looking for electricians mate/improver job

Click Looking for electricians mate/improver job to continue reading or to reply to this thread that has been posted to our electrical forum, ElectriciansForums.net

Reply to Electrical: Looking for electricians mate/improver job in the Electrical Engineering and Electrical Forum area at TilersForums.com

The Wetroom Store - TilersForums.com Sponsor

New Threads (Sitewide)

Click here to support the forum/remove ads
TileFix Direct
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

Use TilersForums.com to find Tiling Jobs or your Local Tilers for free. Get tiling tools at the best prices via the forum.