UK Pro Tiling Training
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Electrical: Kit Car electronic Speedo Problem in the Electrical Engineering and Electrical Forum area at TilersForums.com

Mapei Tile Adhesive - Official forum sponsor

Electrical News

TF Official Sponsor
Premium
Kit Car electronic Speedo Problem

Hi
sorry to bother yall but got a problem with my speedo
[confused]

finally been able to get out in my tiger cat e1 and all was well, speedo worked fine then it dropped down to 10 miles an hour when i was going about 50.
its a digital one with a 2 wire magnet speed sensor fitted to the prop.
Im hoping its not the clock thats had it as they look real expensive
[eek]

checked wiring to speed sensor and when the magnet is on sensor i get continuity at the speedo plug, was told i should get a/c voltage when wheels spin up is that correct? i did try that with multimeter and got no voltage, not sure if this is right.
Hope someone canpoint me in the right direction
cheers dave
[IMG...

Kit Car electronic Speedo Problem

Click Kit Car electronic Speedo Problem to continue reading or to reply to this thread that has been posted to our electrical forum, ElectriciansForums.net

uHeat Official Forum Sponsor for Underfloor Heating (Electric and Wet)

Reply to Electrical: Kit Car electronic Speedo Problem in the Electrical Engineering and Electrical Forum area at TilersForums.com

The Wetroom Store - TilersForums.com Sponsor

New Threads (Sitewide)

UK Pro Tiling Training
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks

Use TilersForums.com to find Tiling Jobs or your Local Tilers for free. Get tiling tools at the best prices via the forum.