Discuss Electrical: IDNO who will move main supply, fuse in the Electrical Engineering and Electrical Forum area at TilersForums.com

Electrical News

TF Official Sponsor
Premium
IDNO who will move main supply, fuse

I want to move my main supply, fuse, cutout etc from the partition wall under the stairs to the brick wall opposite. There’s enough slack on the cable, it’s not ancient and it would be in a better place than it currently is.

UKPowerNetworks have been hard work about it. There’s plenty of places to be in regs, but then you have their workers standards etc which has resulted in difficulty of placement in our Victorian Terrace. They want to knock down walls, dig trenches and install right in our livingroom instead of agreeing to move it 3 feet (Max). Very costly of course, but the worst thing is placement.

They’ve told me an IDNO can do it, but I’m currently struggling to find one that will service the UKPN network. Any leads will be much appreciated.

Thanks
Christian

Click IDNO who will move main supply, fuse to continue reading or to reply to this thread that has been posted to our electrical forum, ElectriciansForums.net

Reply to Electrical: IDNO who will move main supply, fuse in the Electrical Engineering and Electrical Forum area at TilersForums.com

New Threads (Sitewide)

UK Pro Tiling Training
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks

Use TilersForums.com to find Tiling Jobs or your Local Tilers for free. Get tiling tools at the best prices via the forum.