Discuss Electrical: How to change normal circuit for lighting to a light sensitive circuit? in the Electrical Engineering and Electrical Forum area at TilersForums.com

Electrical News

TF Official Sponsor
Premium
How to change normal circuit for lighting to a light sensitive circuit?

I have garden lights and lights on my fence that I would like to arrange for them to switch on automatically when the sun sets for security purposes. I currently have switches for all the lights on the fence and the garden lights are huge LED appliances that are also hooked up and switched on by switches. I am a mechanical engineer therefore I have a small background in using LDRs, however, I do not know where to install the LDR and how to have it outside somehow so that it can detect the darkness. I would really appreciate it if anyone could help me with this!
Thanks!
NA

Click How to change normal circuit for lighting to a light sensitive circuit? to continue reading or to reply to this thread that has been posted to our electrical forum, ElectriciansForums.net

Reply to Electrical: How to change normal circuit for lighting to a light sensitive circuit? in the Electrical Engineering and Electrical Forum area at TilersForums.com

New Threads (Sitewide)

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks

Use TilersForums.com to find Tiling Jobs or your Local Tilers for free. Get tiling tools at the best prices via the forum.