Discuss Electrical: EIC’s in new builds in the Electrical Engineering and Electrical Forum area at TilersForums.com

uHeat Official Forum Sponsor for Underfloor Heating (Electric and Wet)
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Electrical News

TF Official Sponsor
Premium
EIC’s in new builds

Hi guys ,

So i’ve been offered some work by a local reputable builder on a site of new builds local to me , some of which involves carrying out EIC’s once completed . My query is that am I ok to complete the certs even on properties I haven’t worked in ? I can see the install at all stages including after first fix to check cable runs etc . I have been advised that three part forms are the way to go as I can get the design and install parts countersigned by the lads doing the work . I’m registered with Stroma and only ever certify my own stuff , it’s not something I’ve been asked before and want to make sure I’m going down the right channels that’s all . Any input or advise on this would be greatly appreciated ,
thanks

Click EIC’s in new builds to continue reading or to reply to this thread that has been posted to our electrical forum, ElectriciansForums.net

Reply to Electrical: EIC’s in new builds in the Electrical Engineering and Electrical Forum area at TilersForums.com

New Threads (Sitewide)

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks

Use TilersForums.com to find Tiling Jobs or your Local Tilers for free. Get tiling tools at the best prices via the forum.