Discuss Electfic tile cutters in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
around £50 to £100. its just for couple jobs here and there not one that will be in everyday use, cheaper the better
thanks

Kaffee

-
Reaction score
mostly thanks
will be for notching out and cuts i cannot do with manual tile cutter,
Corded angle grinder and decent blad like @Dave suggested then .

I don't know how strong Lidl's game is in the UK but I picked a 125mm grinder up for 20 euro's in a sale and used it in my latest bathroom install. It's still working and did a very good job. If not available, amazon has decent prices for the bosch blue one.

Dave

TF
Staff member
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Corded angle grinder and decent blad like @Dave suggested then .

I don't know how strong Lidl's game is in the UK but I picked a 125mm grinder up for 20 euro's in a sale and used it in my latest bathroom install. It's still working and did a very good job. If not available, amazon has decent prices for the bosch blue one.
I get my blades from Amazon, around £6 each and they are canny blades.

Dave

TF
Staff member
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score

Reply to Electfic tile cutters in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks