East Midlands East Midland tiling!

Discuss East Midland tiling! in the Find a Tiler - Find Trusted Tilers area at TilersForums.com

JP Tiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
We have got several sites starting in the East Midlands and are now looking to add qualified and experienced Tiler’s to our large work force already working all over the Midlands!

If you have got CSCS, know your way round a trowel, and enjoy earning decent money then please get in touch?!

Jordan

Reply to East Midland tiling! in the Find a Tiler - Find Trusted Tilers area at TilersForums.com

Similar threads

• Article
Bedrock Tiles are proud to announce some seriously climate, complimenting news that we have achieved a status of becoming the first company in the UK tiling industry to be certified as Carbon Neutral. During the week of COP26 in Glasgow, this couldn’t have been completed at a better time than...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi All Looking for a bit of advice if I may? I recently embarked on a project to replace the bath in the en-suite with a shower, but once the state of the flooring became apparent the project grew legs and the whole room got gutted! I have replaced all the OSB with 18mm ply, due to...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello, DIY help needed. Very large 6mm thick tiles. Some years ago, I salvaged some large 6mm tiles which were next to a skip. Can see adhesive lines on back of them but no actual adhesive? Assume somebody tried to stick them using non cement based adhesive? Anyway got go ahead to take them...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post it to our tiling news area of the forum because there isn't much actual tiling news in here. But if you're looking for workwear you're on a winner. :D :D (no offence to our awesome sponsor...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Okay, so we've upgraded the forum, we've changed domain name from .co.uk to .com. We've got a couple of tags to encourage members to post really good content, and those seem to be working. We've changed the name of the TilersForums Arms tag to Tilers' Arms Tag. We've added country flags to post...
Replies
Views

Latest 10

Thanks for visiting TilersForums.com, formerly known as TilersForums.co.uk.

Search Forum