Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss down the deep end oftown in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

S

Spare Tool

Please checkout the following advertisement.
So this week ive been staying on Oxford Street in little London village, had the pleasure of meeting up with Mr Walsh on monday, and Mr 3 fall last night, what a couple of nice blokes they are, not the elitists we all imagine them to be :D both went out of there way to make me n the misses feel welcome, infact even the misses now wants a porcelthin owl on our bathroom wall :)
Anyhow thanks for the welcome boys, truly appreciate it :)

OP
O

Old Mod

Haha how the other half live, the only way I could stay on Oxford street would be if I slept in Primark's doorway! :p
It was a real pleasure to meet your wife Andy!
Oh......and you're an ok geezer too! ;)

Come visit anytime mate, I can always find you something to do if you wish! :D :thumbsup:

OP
S

Spare Tool

Haha how the other half live, the only way I could stay on Oxford street would be if I slept in Primark's doorway! :p
It was a real pleasure to meet your wife Andy!
Oh......and you're an ok geezer too! ;)

Come visit anytime mate, I can always find you something to do if you wish! :D :thumbsup:
Thanks for the kind offer but think with my day rates id be putting you boys out of business very quickly :D mind you we paid ÂŁ130 for a curry for two last night :( so might have to sneak rates up a tenner a day :)

OP
S

Spare Tool

It was a pleasure to meet you Andy hope you are enjoying your time in London
Just arrived home Gary, had a great week thanks mate, different world you boys gotta deal with down there regarding access parking and commuting, oh and your not too shabby at that bookmatch stuff either :) really appreciate you n Marc making time for me n the misses, if your ever up north we will return the compliment..cheers lads :D

OP
S

Spare Tool

It was one thing getting a selfie outside buck palace (cringe) but meeting up with guys you've chatted with for a couple of years, and only got a mental image of really made the week for me :)
Facebook and the like are just full of randomers, one thing we've all got in common on here is a passion for the trade and heaven help her my misses had to bear with it too :)
Westport at some point this year Lee, your next son :D

Reply to down the deep end oftown in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
chris14498
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock