Discuss Dot and dabbed floor tiles in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums.com

Reaction score
I have recently moved into a house with both underfloor heating in the kitchen and bathroom.

3 or 4 of the kitchen floor tiles have cracked and i am fairly convinced they have been installed using the dot and dab method as i can hear a hollow sound in places.

I wonder if there is a product out there that i could pump into the free space and form a layer for the tiles to lay without ripping all the tiles up and starting again.

Thanks,

Ian

Reply to Dot and dabbed floor tiles in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums.com