Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss does anyone know in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
has anyone ever heard of the diy trade school in scotland at airdrie that offers tile courses and if so is it ok

OP
S

suave

glasgow met now city of glasgow college is that what u ment? iam in eastend of glasgow (greenfield near shettleston)

OP
G

gordonrennie10

Yeh mate, thats what was in my head and cardonald came out for some reason. Hope it goes well for you mate. If your ever needing a hand just let me know. Cheers

OP
D

dean789

Do not train here the training centre is s shed and a caravan located in back garden covered in dog mess. Trainer is back street cowboy who is full of himself and how great the course is that has no structure at all. Woul never recommend. I left after one day of weeks course. Dont make same mistake.

OP
D

Douglas Archer

has anyone been on this course ? was thinking of going on it any thoughts on this course from diytradeschool

OP
D

Douglas Archer

has anyone been on this course ? was thinking of going on it any thoughts on this course from diytradeschool

Reaction score
Do not train here the training centre is s shed and a caravan located in back garden covered in dog mess. Trainer is back street cowboy who is full of himself and how great the course is that has no structure at all. Woul never recommend. I left after one day of weeks course. Dont make same mistake.
Was this at DIY TRADES SCHOOL

Reply to does anyone know in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
sj1709
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock