Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Does anyone know of any tiling courses around Nottingham (shire). Can not find any with driving up north or down south thanks in the Tiling Courses - Tile Workshops area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Does anyone know of any tile courses around Nottingham (shire). Can not find any with driving up north or down south thanks

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Hiya @wrighty and welcome to the forum. (A long time ago). This thread needs an answer as it's getting attention. So if I were in Nottingham, then I'd travel the A50 daily and go to www.TradeTeacher.co.uk (click tile courses). Can do a short course and stop local for a week maybe. Consider the fuel cost and accommodation and things, traveling north would get you UK Pro Tiling Training - https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/uk-pro-tiling-training.81726/ who are awesome. @UKTT Darren and Tracey (his wife) both awesome. After-course support and is brilliant.

If you travel west you've got @Expert Tiling Courses UK who are in Newport. Good lads they seem and I think we'll be using them for the midlands training centre for the forum ongoing.

Go south you've got www.AbleSkills.co.uk who are also awesome. They do loads of courses and have bought their own accommodation which is well priced I think if I remember rightly.

It's an area of the forum I'll be working on hopefully with the support of all the training centres we're recommending out of experience and in knowing tilers, plumbers and electricians do end up on the forums for years who trained with these companies years ago.

This needs to be it's own thread I think.

Reply to Does anyone know of any tiling courses around Nottingham (shire). Can not find any with driving up north or down south thanks in the Tiling Courses - Tile Workshops area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
chris14498
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock