Discuss does anyone know any makes that have actual tile (not metal or plastic) quarter round edging tiles?? in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
any help on this would be really appreciated because i have been allover the place trying to source this

I'm looking for a quarter round tile to finish edges that is actually made from tile, so not metal or plastic. I would be happy to find one that is 150 long that works with basic 150 square gloss white tiles but I really would like to find a range that allows me to finish corners in this way and am open to other options that arent very expensive..

so far i have found one made by minton hollins, but its over 100 a sqm for a basic white and its only 147mm so you cant just use there edge bit with a standard gloss... i have also found this tile from original style but again its over 80 a sqm to go with their range - External Wrapping Piece GKT9940 - https://www.originalstyle.com/tiles/product/GKT9940

i have found people talking about the johnson bath trim on this forum, does anyone know if that would that work to turn a corner? is a lot thicker than the average tile?

if any one has any good ideas it would be great to hear them..

Dave

TF
Staff member
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
any help on this would be really appreciated because i have been allover the place trying to source this

I'm looking for a quarter round tile to finish edges that is actually made from tile, so not metal or plastic. I would be happy to find one that is 150 long that works with basic 150 square gloss white tiles but I really would like to find a range that allows me to finish corners in this way and am open to other options that arent very expensive..

so far i have found one made by minton hollins, but its over 100 a sqm for a basic white and its only 147mm so you cant just use there edge bit with a standard gloss... i have also found this tile from original style but again its over 80 a sqm to go with their range - External Wrapping Piece GKT9940 - https://www.originalstyle.com/tiles/product/GKT9940

i have found people talking about the johnson bath trim on this forum, does anyone know if that would that work to turn a corner? is a lot thicker than the average tile?

if any one has any good ideas it would be great to hear them..

CTD used to do the ceramic bath kits with two external and one internal finishes , they came in a few colours.
They are thicker than average tiles yes

Albert

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
1572117879609.png
you can still get these, i think

Reply to does anyone know any makes that have actual tile (not metal or plastic) quarter round edging tiles?? in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northern Tiler
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks