Discuss Do I need grout sealer in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Filip

TF
Reaction score
I have just finished laying - DIY a kitchen floor with 300x600 porcelain tiles with Tilemaster charcoal 3000 grout I have some grout sealer left over from my bathroom so do the experts recommend I use it on the new kitchen floor.
When I used it on my bathroom you could tell where it was used especially on some black grout because the grout that had it applied would not go darker when I added water so I do believe that it dose do what it says on the tin but do I need it with TM 3000

Xerot

TF
Reaction score
Most sealers won’t make ten years as people usually use bleach which strips it I think that it always depends on the use of neutral cleaners

Filip

TF
Reaction score
Well I had a go with it but it would not touch the TM 3000 grout and it just sat there and beaded up so looks like the 3000 is the business.

Reply to Do I need grout sealer in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks