Discuss Did this Forum have major changes last few years? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

itstony

TF
Reaction score
I used to be a regular forum member joining post 2000 unsure exactly.
Went quiet for a few years and could not login end of last year.
Able to locate my old posts and threads etc.
Anyway, reported this and had my user name activated again, not sure how, but now have zero history, that was there before reactivation???
So, did this forum have any issues or changes I may have missed in last 4/5 years?
Just interested, plus baffled.

O

Old Mod

I used to be a regular forum member joining post 2000 unsure exactly.
Went quiet for a few years and could not login end of last year.
Able to locate my old posts and threads etc.
Anyway, reported this and had my user name activated again, not sure how, but now have zero history, that was there before reactivation???
So, did this forum have any issues or changes I may have missed in last 4/5 years?
Just interested, plus baffled.

2015 I think it was, around easter time, the forum changed the platform altogether to this by xenforo.
It was a complete overall of the forum and a couple of years ago the 30000 members were culled to 5000 which was determined by anyone having not posted in the (as it was then) last 18 months. Probably the reason why you couldn’t initially sign on.
Did you have your red tag then? (If you had 2000 posts)
Regulars are still returning tho.
Glad to have you back. :)

J

J Sid

think he meant before (post) 2000 (the year) Marc. But English is not great so maybe wrong :rolleyes:

itstony

TF
Reaction score
Thanks for solving the mystery.
Tiling was never my means of earning a living, but quite an active one as and when with quiet periods.
Nowhere near 2000 posts or red tag either.
It was strange I could do a search to locate my history without signing in, so it was all there still.
Good to be back too..... new guy!

Reply to Did this Forum have major changes last few years? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks